Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ariana://Part 1: Head Shots & Lifestyle

Part 1 of 2:

Another long and over due blog. I know I'm awful.

I took this more in the beginning of the year of my beautiful cousin, Ariana. I hopped on a plane to California, and got possibly some of the best photos I've taken in my professional career. These are just some of the great head shots of her for her ballet. I'm going to post ballet and concept photos I took of her in my next post.

She is possibly the most talented ballerina I have ever seen. She has so much grace and pose. I'm so glad I'm able to call her my cousin. Her heart for God is another thing to be admired for. I love this girl! Cross your fingers that she gets into the company that's best for her!






Concept

Concept











While I was in California, I also took the time to get some head shots of my little cousin, Rosalina. Isn't she a cutie?







Aw, sisters :)



Concept






She has a lot of sass for a ballerina ;)


Up Next: Ariana: Part 2!

-Love
Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment