Friday, October 1, 2010

WELCOME!

Hello friends and welcome to my Through The Looking Lens blog! Yep, I did it. I buckled down and got a blog to share my photos. YAY! an is a big plus to this blog too. I will not only be using this blog for my wonderful photographs, but also to blog and feature music when I photograph concerts.

Yep that's right! So that's it. Kinda of a lame start so to really kick off this "photo blog" I'm going to post a picture that I haven't put up of my friend Rose on my Facebook page. If your not a fan or if you haven't "Liked" my fan page yet,you can do so Here.



Anyways, hope the 5 of you that will actually read this enjoy my blog and like whatcha see :]

Wish me luck because I will be photographing an amazing band tomorrow (more like today) Oct. 2. Check back Sunday and Monday to see the pics and the review! Oh and this amazing band I am speaking of? Anberlin

Lots of love
Angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment